I have been ‘labeled’, by others, as a Quick Start.I get this label because I can get things done at the last minute and it does not freak me out to do so. I actually prefer to do at the last minute or at the spur of the moment. , I don’t like long drawn out plans.
A better definition of me is a Finisher, or a Fixer. I don’t like things ‘undone’.
Undone in the sense of not concluded. The goal needs to be reached. The wrong righted. The information given. The argument settled, The picture painted. The book read. The meal served. The weight lost. The post posted. The mountain climbed. EVERYTHING checked off the list.
I do get things done. BUT the things that don’t get done, because life does not allow, drives me crazy! There are some things I just don’t do because I know I can’t keep my sanity through it all. Scrapbooking for instance. I attempted it, sorted through YEARS of pictures. Organized by year, by month by month activity. THEN I thought I might need to have each person organized also, which meant I would need to go back through the pictures and take some for each person, and keep that going for all the years of their lives, not duplicating any for the other activities. I would need to have a ‘matching’ picture for each person/child for each event, not leaving any one out. Each page needed to be unique, a object of art, swirls and stickers to match and tell a story with each picture. No picture could be just ‘put’ there. It had to have bells and whistles. No person could have more bells and whistles. All this while adding more pictures, events, grandchildren. I realized this would drive me CRAZY, there is NO Conclusion EVER. So now I have several boxes of organized pictures, by year up to, digital which gets saved to memory sticks.
Posts, I write and post in one sitting. Or try my darndest to do so. This one is not a one sitting post, so it will steer away from my original thought. It was probably brilliant. I don’t know though, because I have travelled for hours, cooked, had conversations, had other ideas for posts pop in my head, slept, had a ring cut off, ate too much, read a book, played in snow– So my original thought is not clear any longer.
I want ‘conclusion/resolution in relationships. This is good and bad. If there is a conflict, disagreement, cross word, pout, I want to find out why it happened and ‘fix’ the problem, right now. Only sometimes I need to just let things be, sometimes someone is just grumping and if I did not ‘challenge’ with resolution NOW, all would resolve itself. Sometimes resolution is not going to be had, and a relationship must end. This is the hardest for me, because there is no end, no conclusion, nothing gets fixed, and I have failed and lost someone.
Books, I want to read all at once. Great for long trips, but not so great if I need to get dinner on the table.
Deco painting I want to finish in one ‘tapeing’ without having to close the paint cans. This is not really possible with whole room murals. I start a room and will go until I can not keep my eyes open, no food, few bathroom breaks, all because I want to see the finished results, yesterday.
If I know of an injustice, a lie, a manipulation, something happening that is just WRONG, I want to FIX IT. I want to reveal, to tell, to let EVERYONE know who would be or could be hurt by this wrong. Shout it out. Tell how it IS.
- Wheat is bad for you. Wheat is NOT a digestible food.
- Ulcers are NOT caused by stress.
- There is a HELL, eternal separation from God.
- Eternal IS FOREVER
- Aspartame is dangerous.
- Sugar is NOT dangerous, eating too much sugar is not good for anyone
- Most doctors do not know about gluten intolerance
- Our president is not a good man.
- The United States government is no longer democratic.
- God does not need man to believe in him or obey him.
- Wheat can cause acne.
- Man needs to believe in and obey God
- There is a difference between Want and Need.
- Welfare keeps people in their place.
- Guns do not kill, people holding the guns and choosing to pull the trigger do.
- People are evil
- Our government should not demand anything from the people.
- The PEOPLE own the United States, not the President nor Congress
- Autoimmune diseases can be caused by gluten
- If you do not believe all of the Bible, you can not believe any of it.
- Government healthcare will literally kill people.
- Mothers should cook the bacon not bring it home.
- God so loved the sinful man he gave us a way to choose HIm instead of ‘death’. Jesus Christ
- The husband is the head of the household.
- Credit is NOT the answer
- God chose the least, the humble, the youngest,the poor, to lead. NOT the richest and most educated.
- IBS is gluten intolerance
- A little wheat is too much.
But sometimes fixing it is not the answer. Telling of the injustice, the lie told about me or mine. Revealing the liar. Exposing the lack of character. Fighting the government. Is not for me to do. God will do it, and much better than I.
Romans 12:19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”
Deuteronomy 32:35 Vengeance is mine, and recompense, for the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly.’
Hebrews 10:30 For we know him who said, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge his people.”
I am to let God and let go of my
need want to finish things, and people.
There is one thing I am sure of I am called to fix. I am to help others see and know the dangers of wheat/gluten to our bodies. I want to fix the world of all of it’s glutenful issues.God had given me the ability to research, the knowledge to teach, and the passion to help. I wrote a cookbook for anyone and everyone to have gluten free foods without missing a single taste. The information, the truth about gluten/wheat being a detriment to our health is there, I just have to get it out. I will. Someday gluten/wheat will be a thing of the past, because I will finish, I will get er done.
So watch out world, you are about to be fixed!